Monday, November 2, 2009

Sumptious Cashmere Scarves


Riviera Scarves are made in Italy in the most sumptious cashmere. I 've been searching for a while for a cashmere scarf that was the perfect length and width. Not too long that it drags, not too wide that I feel choked, simple with no ribbing or tassels so that I can dress it up or down, and I have to say, this is it. I feel like I 've found my very grown-up "blankie"...... in oatmeal, grey , black, rich grape and jewel tone fuschia. $160.00

1 comment:

  1. A Cashmere Scarf is ornamented with bold prints. The dye pattern, paisleys, embroidery and many more things contribute to make it an astounding piece. It is one of the best brands to choose for the cold and dry days since the fabric used in it is of high quality and gives good warmth.

    ReplyDelete