Monday, July 20, 2009

New Addictions....

after 10 years of showcasing only our in house A.Cheng Collection in our shop, we are branching out and adding other lines to the mix. This is great news for me since this gives me an excuse to do even more shopping ! I just don't have the time and resources to design every category, it gives me a great opportunity to add things I normally am afraid to try due to factory minimums. Each line is carefully chosen and edited so that they fit in with our aesthethic and our customers' tastes.
Here are some of this coming fall's highlights..

Twinkle by Wenlan
Corey Lynn Calter
Redbird ( of Mint by Jodi Arnold fame)
James Jeans
Frock by Tracy Reese
Allude cashmere
Park Vogel Knits
Charlotte Ronson
Paul & Joe Sister
Mont St. Michel
Eskell

and of course great must have pieces from our own collection. Stop by soon.

Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment